Rhode Island Gulls
This article includes a list of general references, but it lacks sufficient corresponding inline citations. (May 2018)
|Rhode Island Gulls|
|Location||Warwick, Rhode Island|
|Team colors||white, blue|
The Rhode Island Gulls were a team in the United States Basketball League (USBL) based in Warwick, Rhode Island during the 1985 and 1987 seasons. They had many notable former players such as Manute Bol, Spud Webb, John "Hot Rod" Williams, Muggsy Bogues and Robert Rose.
- ^ "History of the United States Basketball League". APBR.org. Association for Professional Basketball Research. Retrieved May 12, 2018.
- Getty Images: "Rhode Island Gulls Manute Bol and Spud Webb"
- "Unusual Gulls Are Favorite in This Town". Los Angeles Times. Associated Press. July 7, 1985. Retrieved May 12, 2018.
- Quirk, Kevin (June 15, 1987). "He`s Not An NBA Longshot Now; Tyrone Bogues, At 5-3, Could Be Biggest Story Of Draft". Chicago Tribune. Knight-Ridder. Retrieved May 12, 2018.
- "Untitled". United Press International. Milford, Connecticut. August 6, 1985. Retrieved May 12, 2018.